Quotations of the Week

Careful. We don't want to learn from this
Calvin and Hobbes

Seeing ourselves as others see us would probably confirm our worst suspicions about them.
Franklin P. Adams

Nver discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.
Plato

We don't know a millionth of one percent about anything.
thomas A. Edison

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
Calvin and Hobbes

Some days even my luck rocketship underpants won't help
Calvin and Hobbes




Scanning vs. Seeking - how we view content - a visual example

Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PIGS CAN FLY!!!

Okay, it took less time than last time to post my cast and I am so proud of myself. I know that I am not a story teller and I am at the beginning of the editing road but I did it!!! If you saw my grin right now. All I know, is I am a bit more keen about this whole thing than I was last week after six hours of trying to post!

I created my video using Window's movie maker and used audacity to create the sound bites which I imported. I felt pretty knowledgeable yesterday when after I had created my sound bites in audacity ,that the instructor had downloaded for us to use, and pointing out that for translating the files into Mp3 files that we needed to download the Lame program... Just think, a week ago I knew none of this.
Now if only I could get some of the lingo down...

No comments: